11/20/2009

Times to the power of 2


This is a strange and interesting place. Just the view from my hotel.




Brett and I went for a walk trying to get our hair cut, but no one knew where a barber shop was located let alone know that they would be closed on a Sunday afternoon.




There is so much happening in a condensed space. Waiting in line to get discount tickets, waiting in line to get into the late show. Waiting in line to eat at carnegie deli.




Brett and I ate at the Carnegie deli. Even though it's $13 a sandwhich, totally worth it. This was on our dime and not the boss's Plus you get to know your neighbors. Mitch Hedberg was right, I would like a loaf of bread and some other people.




They also wear pants in NYC.




On the search for a barber we passed the late show.




Lights and more lights.




I don't know if this is really "the best musical"...




I would put this one up for the best musical with Cauliflower ears.




Like a boss!




This place is pretty sweet.




Times Square had these tables and chairs for couples to get romantic.  Brett opted for the glove!




My serious pose...how much money does it cost to light this place up?!?




Art? 




I may or may not have control of my phone at this point.  Either way don't judge me.




Bye-bye booty.  Do some squats!



This was the new American Eagle store that was moving into Times Square. 




Good Night tourists, said the other tourist.




Once we got back to our hotel, there was our chariot waiting for us.  I should have told them they were a night early.



-Remix the remix

No comments: